Project Manager (Web and E-commerce)
We have many projects running & in the pipeline, you will work closely with our talented, growing development & marketing teams. You will lead highly visible cross-functional initiatives that aim to unlock new growth opportunities for us and to deliver a better and more consistent customer experience.
We are looking for a project manager who will be the key contact between client and developer. Majority of our development team is located in Bangladesh and our developer’s mother language is Bengali. Therefore, project manager has to be fluent in Bengali language as well as English. Project manager should have knowledge of designing small and bespoke website.
- Liaises with internal/external client in order to define the requirements for the website;
- Presents design options to the client and facilitate appropriate access;
- Designs and develops web interfaces for relational database systems;
- Establishes methods to ensure appropriate website security and recovery;
- Tests website interaction and performance prior to going ‘live’, and monitor and maintains functionality of the website;
- To communication across the work between developer team and client for web project
- Good understanding and manage of CMS website, E-commerce base website and WHM (Web Host Manager).
- We need strong, dynamic, client facing, hands-on Project delivery experience and manage web technical on WordPress (CMS), Open cart (E-commerce).
- Provide project status and update report to senior manager
- Develop new features and web applications based project works in client area for the project requirement.
- Provide thought leadership to improve our approach to implementations, project management, and project prioritisation
Desired Skills and Requirement
- Education requirement Bachelor degree on Business or Science
- Writes and publishes content for the website
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Language skill on Bengali, Hindi will more preferred
- Knowledge of SEO, SEO keywords, HTML and CSS etc
- Occasionally travel experience within in UK and abroad
- Adaptable and keen to learn new technologies
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Project Manager role, please apply on our website or sent this email to [email protected]
If you are enthusiastic about broadening your skills and experience within the role of Project Manager whilst working as part of a friendly and cohesive team, this is definitely the role for you.